Venue Site Selection
How to Choose the Perfect Venue
Deciding on the best event space or venue for your Meeting or Event is critical to your event's overall success. There is always a few key pieces of information that you should think about in advance and here are a few...
- Who are your guests/audience and will the venue reflect not only the event itself but your guests' tastes and expectations?
- Does the venue you choose have an appropriate space setup for the type of event you are planning? What sort of floorplan do you need?
- Does the event venue meet the special criteria of your program or event?
- Can the venue accommodate your production, entertainment, A/V, sound, and other technical needs?
- Does the condition of the facility reflect the high standards of your organization?
- Does this venue offer parking options or valet?
- Does this venue offer security?
- Does this venue offer additional services like catering, floral arrangements, linen and table rentals, etc.?
- Does this venue have a setup and clean up crew?
- Does this venue restrict what other vendors you work with?
- Does this venue have food and beverage minimums?
Plan a Meeting or Event Anywhere in the World
T E S T I M O N I A L S
I met Kim through a networking group, Boston Executive Assistants. When I heard about the company that she works for and what they do, I was immediately intrigued. I reached out to her for help on an international conference that my company holds each year. Kim was able to take the research leg part off of my plate and presented me with an analysis that I wouldn't have even had the time to do! Everything went smoothly.